Wednesday 11 May 2011

All about this blog

Firstly you will probably want to know abit about me; well my name is not cindy trevelian* i cant tell you my real name, i have been working in the hotel industry for 3 years in a 3* hotel and have seen many things happen, i am a waitress/bar tender and for the most part i really like my job but as many people will tell you things never quite work out the way you want them to.
I cant name the hotel i work at but i work in a country house hotel which has been the hotel of choice for many a celebrity or two. This blog is about all the things that happen to me and the working life of a waitress its about what happens what is seen and the gossip about behind the scenes.
Do you know what the chef's get up to in the kitchens? or what the waitresses think behind their smile? this blog will be more of a diary and will be all true the only thing that will change is the peoples name's.
Well i hope you continue to have as much fun as i will writing this blog as you will have reading it .xx

1 comment: